Saturday 26 April 2008

A starter for 10

A final act of sadness as I fall into the trap of blogging.  A way to expose myself, my family and friends to the rest of the world.  A way to entertain others with my tales of travel and - almost inevitably related - woe.

I've finally ended up in Newcastle.  I say finally, but of course nothing is final when married to an ambitious employee of the NHS, who wants to return to Africa.  He is the love of my life, and I do appreciate that children of the world need to be healed, but sometimes it would be nice to see him at home with his own (completely healthy) offspring.

Consequently 'wanders' are many.  Job postings are short-term.  Family are scattered, friends even more so.  So the blog covers wanders and wonderings.  Just how exciting can we get?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So finally I find the blog.... You'' have to explain minor details such as the name and how on earth you ended up in Newcastle to me one day but... Well at least I can now keep up with what you are doing!!

Thank you for the comment on mine - I do intend to update again soon I'm not as efficient as you are I'm afraid! it is indeed worrying... I trust that someone infinitely more wise than me is in charge, and I don't even mean the Honda president!!

And I look forward to your Christmas musings too.... My love to all the family

Nathalie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...