Sunday 15 February 2009

Aaaahhh!!

Just have to brag.

Hubbie truly excelled himself this year for Valentine's Day.

Firstly, he remembered (always a bonus, I feel).

Secondly, he packed the kids off to bed (well, my son. I had to deal with our daughter, who currently thinks Mum is the bees knees and has to do everything with her and her only.)

Then, he ran me a bath, played Mozart and Brahms (on a CD, you understand, rather than personally!) and lit the room with dozens of candles. After dressing for dinner I was served a three course banquet - including asparagus and a very rich chocolate tarte. With champagne (ok, some fizzy wine, but it was really nice). And a single red rose. I don't think I've ever had such romance piled on!

So:
flowers - tick
champagne - tick
food - tick
candles - tick

All together a big tick for hubbie - thank you!!

1 comment:

Troy said...

I think the Government must be putting something in the water!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...