Right now, that would enable me to:
- cook food for 12 for the weekend (in-laws are visiting)
- tidy the house (in-laws are visiting...)
- finish a mountain of ironing
- put away the Asda delivery that came yesterday
- file all the paperwork on floor of study
- organise my daughter's birthday party
- wrap all the birthday presents (in-laws are visiting ... there are 4 birthdays this month)
- bake birthday cake(s)
- plan activities for half-term
- design outfit for daughter's drama class tomorrow ("a big turnip")
- sit down for an hour with a good book and a cup of tea...
I think I'll start at the bottom of the list and work up... !