Tuesday 13 March 2012

Things that bring a smile to my face


Sometimes blogging feels like rowing a boat in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. Every stroke seems futile, for where is the land? How can I be sure I'm heading in the right direction? Energy and momentum drift and wane. Then - suddenly - I am startled by a loud horn and discover an oil tanker bearing down on me.

Not that this has happened to me personally, you understand. Just sometimes we lose our way.

So imagine my delight when I read comments on another blog of mine like these:
I can't wait for more articles.
I see you put a lot of work into...
Hi comrade! I'm absolutely...
Hello Mr Expert. When...

And best of all:
Awesome website!! I like your design.

Yes, of course, these were spam messages, but - just briefly - they put a smile on my face. Somebody loves me, even if they are robots!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...