Saturday 26 January 2013

You look great from this angle!

It is always lovely when people ask, "Have you had your hair cut?"

Particularly if you have. And if you like it.

Twice in the last week I have been complimented on my hair cut. This is astonishing, given that I had it cut before Christmas - and doesn't that seem like an age away now? Furthermore, they were local friends who have seen me since then, so I'm not quite sure what has suddenly changed!

Their comments were limited to complimenting the back of my head. Even when I had it cut, the hairdresser kept saying, "This looks really good at the back!" With the wizardry of mirrors she showed me before I left the salon, but her comment has been repeated by everyone since.

"It looks really good at the back!"

Not sure this says a lot for my face! :-)


2 comments:

Karen said...

Well, your hair DOES look nice from the back, but I'm sure your face looks lovely too :o)

Catharine Withenay said...

Aw, thanks!! One day I'll find a photo I'm prepared to share that shows the other side as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...