Monday 18 March 2013

Publication Day!

At long last, In the Shade of the Mulberry Tree has come to fruition!

On Saturday I had my book launch party...



And today, it is available to purchase from Amazon - either as a paperback or ebook.


I know this is not much of a blog post, but I will be most grateful if you would consider buying it, or at least raising a glass to toast the book with me! And thank you to everyone who has journeyed with me to this day - your support is much appreciated.

Catharine


2 comments:

The bike shed said...

Congratulations - a book is a huge achievement. It also opens all sorts of doors; things happen, connections are made, many of them unexpected.

I've ordered a copy and will post a review when I've read it. I've been soooo busy but I seem to recall saying at some point that I would send you something about writing my book - let me know if you'd still like that, but no worries if not.

Very best of luck.

Mark

Catharine Withenay said...

Mark - a very belated reply that I hope you pick up!
I'd still like to do something about the book. Are you still tweeting? Could you DM me?
And thank you for ordering my book. I hope you enjoy it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...