Monday 16 May 2011

Losing the will to live


That's it.
I've had enough.
Is it really worth it? 
I'm thinking not.

Yes: it is insurance renewal time at the Withenay's. I have consumed all my 'spare' time this morning typing in my personal details on different comparison websites. This has produced a variety of numbers and offered different options - somehow, direct comparisons are virtually impossible. And I know I am of suspicious mind, so until I read the small print I don't really believe that I am covered for anything that would actually be a risk.

Why can't this be a simple process?
Why aren't all insurers on one website?
Why do they deceive you with their wording?
Why are new policies cheaper than renewals?

Most of all, why couldn't my husband have done this rather than me?

1 comment:

The bike shed said...

One of my most hated jobs. I now just ring up the old insurer and nag for the biggest reduction I can get (always works) and tend to be satisfied with that

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...