Thursday 4 June 2009

Meme - Part 3

At last: the final part of the meme, first challenged by Maternal Tales. Here are the last six questions and answers.

13. What was the best thing you ate or drank recently?

Choc chip cookies (I refer you to the answer to Question 9 last Saturday…)

 

14. When did you last get tipsy?

Gosh – I live such a staid and boring life, I can’t remember. But I do recall sitting with the family infront of the TV with a glass or two of wine not so long ago and suddenly feeling rather giggly…

 

15. What is your favourite film?

Witness is probably the one I’ve seen most often; but I always feel inspired by films like First Wives Club – women have a lot more power than they really use! Recently I’ve enjoyed watching Harry Potter films sequentially after reading the stories to my son.

 

16. Share a piece of wisdom.

It is the little things that count most.

 

17. What's your favourite song?

Walking on Sunshine (Katrina & the Waves). Reminds me of my school days; fills me with joy and the desire to whoop! loudly; and it was put onto our wedding video despite the fact it rained all day!

 

18. If you could change anything in your life so far, what would it be?

I try not to regret anything, or I would wallow in self-pity for ever and a day. There is little I would change that I have had any control of: I wish my mother was still alive, so she could have met my husband and my children. All together I have had such a wonderful and privileged life that I would rather count my blessings than my regrets.


I hope this has given you a taster into the muddled world I inhabit. I am supposed to suggest another eight people to pass this on to but, as I hate all chain mail, I'm reluctant to name names. So, if you'd like to take on the challenge - please do! Otherwise, I'll be back blogging about the new house and the move and our usual family tales as soon as I can.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...